Monday, September 19, 2011

Shag Rugs!

I never thought rugs were that expensive until I started looking. Guess that's the case with anything, and if anything looks cheap, you buy it and it will seem expensive so you keep looking for deals. Ahh!

This image inspired me a little bit... I think it's a really awesome layout and I want a similar rug and coffee table in my living room.



I've decided to look for one that is of darker shade to compliment to light coloured floor tiles and wall. Brown would be nice if I can find one.

So I did a few Google searches and this is what I able to gather for places in the local area...

Home Depot - $399 for 8x10
Canadian Tire - $89.99 for 5x7
Costco - $429.99 for 8x5
Sears - $249.99 for 5x7

It's amazing how far apart the prices are for just a few feet more (some probably say that's a lot). My space will probably take a 5x7 without laying it under the couch. If I wanted my couch to go over it, I will need a 8x10.

This is a to do item for this weekend... or later this week if I have the time. If you know of any other rug locations to check out let me know! :) Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment