Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting back on track

I need to really stop buying domains and creating new blogs that I will not update. Jumping from old school Asian Avenue to XANGA to Blogspot to WordPress (I think that is all the blogging platforms that I've actually spent considerable amounts of time pushing content out on), I realized that all of them are great, and that it only comes down to your preference on what tool you find comfortable working with. Wordpress is my favorite, but sometimes I feel Blogger is much simpler to handle, thus I'll be blogging here...

Moving forward, I will be updating this regularly and sharing 'things' with my closest friends in hopes that some of those things I blog about will help them in their lives. At the same time, I see this as an opportunity to record the landmarks of my life that I deem interesting and worth writing a few words down on paper about... maybe not physical paper but you get it :)

So... let the journey begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment