Thursday, November 3, 2011

New lens adapters making beautiful pictures!

A couple months ago, I came across a few cool lens adapters that essentially transform the regular image seen through the viewfinder into close-up macro, wide angle and fish-eye style images. It was more of an impulse buy than anything else so I ordered them (I got them from the Photojojo Store). They weren't very expensive, but you can go to the store and check them out yourself :)

The lenses were... Opteka...
  • .45x AF Wide Angle (with Macro)
  • .35x AF Fisheye (with Macro)
They are pretty sweet adapters! One thing that you absolutely need is the adapter ring. The ring goes in between your lens and the lens adapter. Without it, it won't fit into place. So maybe you get the right size! I made the mistake of ordering the wrong size and it took 4+ weeks before I got it (because it came, then went back because the address was written wrong during the purchase process, D'OH!). Anyways, I learned my lesson :)

Here are a couple quick shots I took with it tonight... what do you think?

This is my work desk... really messy right now, didn't have time to clean it up for this shot:

This is the .45x AF Wide Angle lens taken with the Macro:

I`ll get more shots in with these once I get some time freed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment