Friday, August 26, 2011

Crazy Time

The end of August and beginning of September is probably going to be one of the busiest, if not the busiest, time of my life. Here is why:

August 27, 2011 - Kristy's going away party
August 28, 2011 - Lucky & Mika's wedding
September 1, 2011 - Closing date for my home, get my keys
September 2, 2011 - Move into my new place and clean up
September 4, 2011 - Jennifer and Wai-Yan's wedding
September 8, 2011 - Herman's birthday
September 16, 2011 - Erin's house warming party
September 17, 2011 - Dad's birthday

In the midst of all that, the company I work for, PublicInsite will be officially merged with our two partners, making our new company name, Cardinal Path, official!

Not only am I going to be broke after this, but I'll need to learn to take care of myself with the absence of my family members :p This should be fun! I look forward to the next few weeks, first starting with Kristy's going away party, then Lucky and Mika's wedding! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment