Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life is short.

I saw this poster somewhere on Facebook a couple days ago but now I can't remember who posted it. Facebook's new photo viewer is nice but annoying at times because I was trying for the longest time how I could right click + save the image. It doesn't work that way anymore because it's in a pop-up view, so you're only allowed to save the html file and not the jpeg.

Instead, I just took a screenshot and cropped it, not perfect but the message is intact. Next time, you can copy the URL and post it in a new tab. That way you are redirect to the actual photo page where you can right click + save :)

This poster goes to show how something as simple as text on a piece of paper can transmit such a strong message. The use of small and large fonts, the type of font, the order and use of words... it's just a nice read!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment