Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Project 365

I decided that I would start my photo project again... this time Project 365 via the iPhone! Last year I decided to take on a similar project with my SLR, but I found that task to be extremely difficult given that my device is extremely massive and heavy to carry around.

When I saw Kristy share her first photo of 2012 in the Photo365 app on the iPhone, I immediately jumped on it. I am sharing my photos on Facebook here. So follow along if you wish :) It's not to late to log your photos since January 1st... If you are serious and want to start a 365 project for yourself, go to the iTunes store and look for the Photo365 app <<-- click on this link to go there. Happy snapping and stitching! :)

Today I snapped one of the swag that my awesome company gave us; Cardinal Path laptop bag and the Visual Miscellaneum, an awesome infographic/data visualization book.

No comments:

Post a Comment