Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012 Leap Day

I was lying in bed ready to pass out until I realized what a long day it's been, and today's not a "normal" day in the year. Leap Year is a special day in the calendar that occurs once every four years. Today being the day, my day was slammed with some unique chain of events.

This morning I was schedule to deliver a training session for one of my clients at their site, and I did. But prior to breaking out of the house, I had a sudden wakening that pulled me out of bed, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and the next thing you know, it was only 1:30AM. Clearly I did not know what time of day it was, and didn't even notice that sky was still pitched dark. Very odd. So I went back to sleep and got up at 6:30AM to prepare for my 8AM training.

I got to the client's office only to realize that only two of the front door parking spots were taken up.. "SCORE!". I was able to park my car in the front, which meant that I didn't have to make a trip to the distant parking lot and walk over :)

The training started at 8:30 and ended around 11:30. Overall, I only heard positive feedback, so I guess that's a good thing for moi :) well done!

I headed home and made lunch before I jetted to the office to organize a potential travel that I'd be taking next Monday. The result; I will be travelling to Washington DC to give a training course to one of our clients. The deal was sorted out last minute, so I literally have 2 days to get my things in order before I depart... we'll see how that goes...

So my whole afternoon was figuring that out.

After work, I headed over the James Street Pub for our monthly Web Marketing Wednesday meetup. This week we had Glenn talk about lead generation. Great turn out (roughly 30+ people), great discussions and great vibe overall. The night event quite late; me leaving at around 9:30PM.

Brain is about to shut down.
Body is about to shut down.
Maybe it's time to shut down my computer.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment