Saturday, February 18, 2012

Girlfriend surprises with a break in to my unit

It's been a busy week while the GF was back in town. Her visit came by a big surprise as I thought I wasn't going to see her until April in Vancouver =O The surprise was a pleasant one :)

When I came home last Friday night (feb 10), I nearly freaked out when I unlocked my door and realized that my unit was completely dark, and that my balcony door was opened. I scented that there was something cooking in the kitchen, but rather it was a sort of burnt smell. Then on goes the lights and she appears. My jaws dropped and asked 'what the hell' (in a happy way). It appears as thought she picked up my brother's pair of keys from Mike earlier that day, and that is how she broke in. Clever... didn't see any of it coming.


From Instagram: "Feb 10 - GF surprised me with a visit from Vancouver. She broke into my unit and nearly caused me to shit my pants (not really). Then she prepared a delicous meal :) Baked scallops in white wine sauce with organic wheat pasta. Roasted pears and Canadian cheese torta salad. Mm mm! Love you!"

I guess the fright was worth it, because the meal was delicious and I didn't have to make myself dinner :p thanks babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment