Thursday, October 27, 2011

25 things about ME!

Friend told me today that she read my note on Facebook... and laughed at few of the points I wrote... I went back and re-read it... and I laughed too! Brings back so many memories... thought I'd share this note here :) Please write your own and share!!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. In my elementary years, I went to school forgetting to change out of my pink pajama pants. I didn’t stop crying until my teacher called my parents to pick me up.

2. My brother and I both have Chinese names sounding like our English names. So if you are saying my English name, you are 'almost' calling me by my Chinese name. :) No one ever knows the second character of my Chinese name. Probably because it doesn't exist.

3. I clogged the drain in a California hotel because I had to craziest idea of shaving off all the hair on my legs.

4. I have a scar underneath my right eye from a few years back when a skate knocked me in the eye after body-checking him down on the rink. *ouch*

5. I used to breakdance and was part of a group called the Southside Rockers.

6. I'm a Canadian Born Chinese (CBC).

7. I've never left the North American continent.

8. I'm very easily tanned and my tan takes forever to fade. (if ever)

9. The first concert I went to was Jacky Cheung's on December 15, 2007 at the ACC, it was an awesome experience! I later went to Leo Ku and Jay Chou's.

10. I never finished my Aqua Quests.

11. I'm easily scared and my reaction is very LOUD.

12. I have nearly perfect vision but my hearing is horrible.

13. My all time favourite games are SC, COD4, GOW2.

14. I love driving! 155km/hr is the fastest I've hit, so far.

15. Some people think I'm weird because I use both hands for everything. I eat, write and text with my left-hand, but use my right hand for sports, more physical activities. All I see is balance. :)

16. I used to wear a cap all throughout elementary school.

17. I can never fall asleep on greyhound buses, more so now.

18. I've owned 5 cellular phones in my lifetime and 3 of which were in 2008.

19. When I was really young, I always thought there were little people in the Kleenex boxes pushing tissues up whenever I needed one. That's what I was told from my cousins. Then the truth came...

20. The reason why I didn't go to Canterbury HS is because I thought everyone there was gay.

21. I used to never eat spice, now I love it. :)

22. I've ran 10km once. It felt good crossing that finish line after an hour of running!

23. I lined up for 2 hours on the release day for The Dark Knight in freezing cold rain. I sat through the whole movie drenched in water. I did this twice.

24. I took a comic illustration class at the Ottawa School of Arts one summer. There was no air conditioning.

25. I haven't met half my family who are living somewhere in China/Hong Kong right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment