Wednesday, October 5, 2011

R.I.P Steve Jobs

Today marks a sad moment for all. Steve Jobs, once seen as a thought later and innovator, a idol to me, passes away at age 56.

On the Apple website:
I first heard this news when my friend texted me while I was out after my volleyball game. Didn't believe it at first, but when I searched it up on the news, it said 38 minutes... "Steve Jobs passes away at age 56".

Jobs was one remarkable leader, one that was transparent and always fighting. He inspired me greatly over the past few years and I'd just like to say thank you for that!

My favourite speech by Jobs (everyone should watch and listen if they haven't).


"People sometimes have goals in life. Steve Jobs exceeded every goal he ever set for himself", Wozniak said.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs, you will forever be remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment